Folder Size - Features
Folder Sizes In Windows 10 - Free Folder Size Explorer
Folder Size - Comparison Table
The Folder Size explorer tool is provided in three variations - Free, Personal, and Professional (Pro). The table below lists the differences in functionality between these three variations of the tool.
Folder Size is a powerful FREE utility that can analyze your computer and display all the file and folder sizes. You can easily check the distribution of your disk space as the tool will provide detailed information on the file and folder sizes including their subfolders.
The Explorer-style interface is very intuitive and easy to use. Folder Size will display the folder tree on the left and the size of the folders and the files in a neat table on the right. You can also see the percentage of the file or folder size compared to its parent. The results can be sorted via different criterions so you can sort them by folder size in order to find the largest items.
Folder Size - Features
is a powerful utility that can scan and display all the file and folder sizes on your hard drives.
- Find and display all file sizes and folder sizes
- Scan entire storage device or a chosen folder
- Display the file seizes and folder sizes in different charts - Bar Chart, Pie Chart etc.
- Detailed information for all the files and folders listed in table:
- Folder size/File Size
- Size percentage from the parent folders size
- Files count inside the folder
- Folders count
- Subfolders count
- Creation time
- Last modification time
- Last access time
Folder owner and group
- Sort option based on all the different criteria listed above - folder name, folder size, file size etc.
- Scan folder using Drag And Drop
- Command line option to scan a folder -scan "folder path"
- "Scan with Folder Size" Windows Explorer context menu
- Option to rearrange the columns in the list in order to suit your preferences
- Option to display the file sizes and folder sizes in Bytes, Kilobytes, Megabytes, Gigabytes or automatically determine the most appropriate size format
- Locate selected folder or file in Windows Explorer via a context menu
- Show Windows folder or file properties dialog
- Delete folders or files
- Open files with associated application using double click
- Remove folders or files from the list in order to check the folder size after deleting the item
- Support for all types of storage devices - hard drives, CDROM, USB Drives, Floppy disks
- Progressive scan. If you have stopped a scan it will continue form the point of interruption saving processing time. If you have removed items from the list subsequent scan will be very quick by only updating the missing items
- Easy Explorer-style navigation via Back, Forward and Folder Up tool buttons
- Detailed drive size information list including - total drive size, drive used space and drive free space
- Intuitive Explorer-style user interface and rich documentation
- Largest files report - includes subfolders
- Largest folders report - includes subfolders
- Longest paths and file names report