CREATE DAZZLING IMAGE GALLERIES. PUBLISH PHOTOS AND PICTURES IN MINUTES
Easy Web Gallery Builder - What's New?
- Added full Unicode support, so that galleries can be created using multiple languages at the same time.
- Added support for Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Fixed: Top page title was not displayed above the image inside the image HTML pages
- Navigation bars are now placed in a separate table so the texts or buttons will stay on the same place even if you browse through images with different widths.
- In Navigation page settings you can choose where you want to show the navigation bar on the thumbnail and/or image pages
- Added option Cell width to set the navigation item width in pixels
- Added support for Panasonics RW2 RAW camera format extension
- Added: In Output tab added option "Remove EXIF information from output images".
- Added: In Thumbnail pages tab added option "Add navigation bar above the table"
- Added: In Gallery Settings tab added option "Disable right mouse click in browsers"
- Added: The program now supports digital camera RAW images. The supported extensions are: *.crw; *.cr2; *.nef; *.raw; *.pef; *.raf; *.x3f; *.bay; *.orf; *.srf; *.mrw; *.dcr; *.sr2; *.dng; *.erf; *.mef; *.arw;
- Changed: Last project is not automatically loaded on startup. Use the MRU list from File menu to fast access to the projects.
- Added: Embed Windows Media Player or custom media player in video pages
- Added: Button Open Target Folder in Build tab to quick access the output gallery folder
- Added: Option to copy video files to target gallery folder
- Changed: Header HTML code is now inserted after <BODY> tag and footer HTML code before </BODY> tag
- Changed: Thumbnail and image navigation settings are moved in separate Navigation tab sheet under Gallery page
- Fixed: Bold, italic and underline buttons not working in Long Image Description Editor
- Fixed: Rotate and flip buttons are now disabled if video file was selected
- Fixed: Thumbnail color shadow wasn't updated in thumbnail preview
- Added: Option to change the default gallery index file name
- Added: Adobe Photoshop (*.PSD) files support
- Fixed: Incorrect JPEG files width and height on some images
- Fixed: Not resizing images when Keep Aspect ratio was checked
- Fixed: Always converting images to JPEG when there is no need for that
- Fixed: Wrong slideshow descriptions
- Changed: Slideshow table keeps its size on images with different height and/or width
- Added: You can now add image frames (masks) to the thumbnails and/or images
- Added: You can now advanced edit the image description through a simple description editor
- Added: 30 frames masks that you can use
- Changed: New color dialog
- Updated: Internal image component and help
- Added: You can now create slideshow with transition effects for the image pages
- Added: You can now rotate and/or flip images before creating a gallery
- Added: You can now save/delete your custom color templates
- Added: You can adjust the texts and image files for the First and Last thumbnail and/or image page links
- Added: Added option to "Link directly to videos" in the thumbnail pages
- Changed: Thumbnail settings allow widths and heights up to 3000 pixels
- Changed: Output JPEG color space is now always set to YCbCr (24-bit CCIR Recommendation 601-1)
- Fixed: Fixed a bug that prevents generating thumbnail pages if "Table Auto Width" was unchecked
- Fixed: Fixed image watermark not working
- Fixed: Fixed an issue with the thumbnail pages header not showing in the proper place
- Fixed: The last opened/saved project was not auto-loaded on program startup
- Fixed: 'Jump To' menu was not using the setting from Gallery - Links target
- Fixed: Directly linked images were not using the setting from Gallery - Links target
- Fixed: Help button/menu was not working after loading a project
- Added: Support for creating thumbnails and images
from movie files with the following file extensions:
*.avi; *.mpg; *.mpeg; *.m2v; *.asf; *.wmv; *.rm; *.ram;
*.rmvb; *.mov; *.qt; *.mkv
Note: Capturing frames from movie files requires at least DirectX 8.1 and
appropriate DirectShow codecs to be installed or you'll get a blank picture
- Added: You can set custom description for each file.
- Added: Custom description can be set as thumbnail
description and/or shown above the big images as a
- Added: You can adjust the drop shadow color.
- Added: Fields for entering custom META tags - Title,
Abstract, Description, Keywords, Author and Owner.
- Added: Option to link the big images to the corresponding
- Added: Option for red eye removal.
- Added: You can change the HTML files extension, which
is '.html' by default
- Added: Three new color templates - Dark Blue, Pink
- Fixed a couple of bugs, minor GUI changes.
- Added: It is now possible to customize the image
and thumbnail pages navigation bars using text or image
- Added: Options to customize the output file names
to Original, Original (lowercase), Original (web-safe),
Auto numbering and Random.
- Added: Option to select images max file size. The
quality of the generated images will be reduced until
it reaches the desired file size.
- Added: Option for random watermark position.
- Added: Option to show/hide the thumbnail pages table
- Added: Option to link the thumbnails directly to
images. In this case image pages will not be generated.
- Added: In the files tab there is a grid showing simple
- Added: Toolbar for quick access to most of the functions.
- Added: Most recently used (MRU) projects file list
- Added: You can link the big images to files from
the image pages tab.
- Added: Options to specify full server path for images
- Redesigned GUI, changed menu and toolbar icons, created
tabs for Image Pages and Thumbnail Pages.
- Easy Web Gallery Builder now uses native XML parser,
so there is no need for Internet Explorer 5.0 to be
- Fixed a couple of bugs, added more shortcuts.
- Updated help file and installer.
- Added: It is now possible to add text or image
watermark to the images.
- Added ability to create web-safe
filenames for the output files.
- From Advanced page you can now
set the pages header and footer
(for example HTML code for a banner,
- Added new Image and Thumbnail
resize methods - Bilinear and Bicubic.
- Move up, Move down, Remove in
files list works with multiple
items selected. Ctrl+A selects
all files, DEL key removes selected.
- Up to three times faster image
and thumbnail preview.
- Gallery pages count is now shown
in the status bar (removed panel
from gallery - general).
- Image Preview, Resize Images,
Add drop shadow checkboxes are
embedded in the group box saving
some GUI space.
- Replaced the old navigation bar
with new better looking one.
- The Build page shows more information
about the gallery build process
- Updated help, now with screenshots
from the application
- Added: It is now possible to add drop shadow to
the thumbnails - you can select the shadow size,
horizontal and vertical offset.
Note: drop shadow works only if there is no background image
- Added: You can now choose the
thumbnail 'Description text' (shown
below the thumbnail) and thumbnail
'ALT text' (shown when you hover
the mouse over the thumbnail) using
the following predefined formats:
image dimensions, image file name,
image file size (bytes), image
file size (KB), image file size
(MB), image creation date, image
creation date / time, or None .
- Added: From Gallery -> Titles
you can add web link to the text
under the thumbnails table and
- Removed 'Show file sizes' checkbox
- the equivalent now is the 'Image
File Size' item in the thumbnail
' Description text '.
- Removed thumbnail 'Preview' checkbox
- preview is now generated from
the selected image in the files
list box. So if there are no files
added - the preview will not be
- You can change the page background
color with a click on the thumbnail
- All text output is converted
to its HTML equivalent, e.g. & to & < to <
and so on...
- Better table cells formatting
- the thumbs are now shown in a
- Changed the position of previous
and next links in the image web
- Bug Fix: Fixed some issues regarding
saving and loading the project
- Removed the internal preview
image and the installation size
is about 100k smaller.
- Other minor bugfixes and improvements.
- New project format. The project settings will be
saved in XML format for future versions compatibility.
- Added JPEG2000 support.
- Added option to show/hide file sizes
below the thumbnails.
- Added some color templates in
the general gallery options
- Added file association icons
in the file list box
- Rearranged the previous page,
next page and jump menu positions
- Changed the default font family
to Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif
- Code cleanup, the installation
is about 300kb smaller
- Bug Fix: Some settings were not
saved in the project. Fixed.
- Bug Fix: The input image files
with format different from JPG
format weren't converted to JPG
format. Now all output image files
will be in JPG format.
| | | | | |